Adding a Paypal is required in order to sell other brands products on you store. It also important to know payouts are made on a 7 day schedule. Therefore, your Paypal account should be able to access funds for the sales 7 days prior:
Example payout schedule:
|Sale Date||Payout Date|
|Jan 1 - 7||Jan 14|
|Jan 7 - 14||Jan 21|
|Jan 14 -21||Jan 28|
If payouts fail for particular week, the unpaid amount would automatically be added to the following week payout.
Ally uses Paypal to send payouts to brand partners. You can read more of the Paypal Payout API here.
Before you start:
1) Paypal Business Account: Sign up here if you don't already have an account
1) Go to paypal developer portal here
- You need to login to your Paypal business account first
2) Click the "Live" tab
3) Click Create App
4) Enter any APP NAME
5) Click Create App
6) Scroll Down and make sure "Payouts" is check marked and click save
7) Scroll back up on the same page, and look for "Client Id" and SAVE this to add to ALLY. Make sure not to share this ID.
8) Click "Show" and Secret and copy the "Secret" and SAVE this to add to ALLY. Make sure not to share this ID.
9) Go to Settings in the Ally Dashboard
10) Go to the Sell Tab
11) Turn on the Sell Switch
12) Paste the Client ID and Secret into the inputs
13) Click Save