You must accept a partnership invite in order to start syncing with you partners.
If you have no pending invites or are looking to add a partner NOT accept a partner, read this article instead.
Accepting a partnership will do the following things:
- Sync in the Products (selected by the Brand) for this partnership
- Ongoing sync of variant and inventory data of synced products
- If selected, Ongoing Sync of Products data of synced products
- Automated Order creations on Brand Shopify Store, when Seller sells the brands products on its own Store
- Updated Fulfilment on Seller Shopify Order when Brands mark orders as fulfilled
- Weekly Payouts for amount due for order to Brand minus Partnership fee, from Seller Paypal to Brands
Before you start:
1) A invite from your partner
1) Go to the Partners Tab
2) Click Pending
3) Click Accept
3a) If you are a Brand, you will see a popup to select the Shopify Collection of Products you'd like to sync for this partnership
4) Partnership will start syncing, after a few moments check Synced tab to see if syncing is finished.